The production facilities are designed in accordance with international CGMP standard, which also meets the requirement of USFDA, MCA and TGA. Nakoda Chemicals production facilities produce an average of 70 MT annually.
The Production facilities mainly consists of:
- SS and Glass lined reactors in varying capacities (500 lts - 5000 lts) with suitable reflux/distillation arrangement.
- High Vaccum distillation.
- Centrifuges, Filters and Dryers (Both tray and RCVD)
- Utility services includes Cooling, chilling (upto -150 C), Steam Boiler, Thermic fluid heater, vacuum systems (Both low and high)
- Water treatment plants and captive power generators.
Safety, Health and Environment concern are actively considered at Nakoda and adequate care is taken for their safeguard. All effluent are primary treated before transferring to Common effluent treatment plant (CETP).
The facilities are supported by an efficient Quality Assurance Department and Analytical Laboratory. Storage, Maintenance and Transportation services are adequately available. Close supervision coupled with a dedicated team of technical and commercial professionals ensure that all operations are reliable, flexible and pursue excellence in quality.